Dear Monson-Sultana Students and Parents,We are happy to see you back! Having the opportunity to be your new Superintendent/Principal is a great honor, and I am eager to meet all of you.As a team, we will continue to increase student achievement for all students. We will prioritize the following areas for the 2022-2023 school year:
- School Safety
- Effective, Social, and Emotional Health
- Providing high-quality instruction
- The attendance rate
- The connection between students and their teachers
- Student behavior that is positive
- Parent InvolvementAs always, I encourage you to get involved with your student’s education, stay in communication with your student’s teachers, and look for ways to support your student. One of the best ways to do this is to get involved in some of the events, booster club, and participate in parent education opportunities. Together, we can make this a great year for your students. Monson-Sultana Joint Union Elementary School District has a long-standing tradition of excellence and together we will take our school to new heights in service of students.Here to serve,Roberto C. VacaSuperintendent/Principal
|President:||Lynn Simmons-Trustee Area 5|
|Clerk:||Delbert Quintana-Trustee Area 2|
|Member:||Robert Cepeda-Trustee Area 1|
|Member:||Vicki Worthley-Trustee Area 3|
|Member:||Jeff Belknap-Trustee Area 4|
Our school has a comprehensive, up-to-date safety plan in place to address a variety of emergency conditions. The plans are reinforced through drills with students and at regular meetings of staff. You can review the plan by.
Our school disaster plan includes emergency procedures in case of:
We utilize a state of the art communications system provided by SchoolMessenger that enables us to call every student's home in a matter of minutes in the event of an emergency.
On-going training increases our ability to deal with conflict, anger, and other threats to safety. Our plan stresses prevention; our goal is to be prepared.
Your children are surrounded daily by professionals who have dedicated their lives to helping their students. In the event of an emergency, you can count on these caring individuals to make student safety their first concern.
In most incidents, public safety and emergency management personnel will play a critical role in identifying the specific nature, cause, and extent of the emergency, as will provide guidance to administrators on the appropriate response steps.
If you have questions about your child's safety and school support responses, please contact our Principal/Superintendent. Your understanding, support, and cooperation are vital as we take these precautionary actions on behalf of our students.