Click Here For Map and to get Directions
We are a rural K-8 single school district located
in the heart of the Great San Joaquin Valley.
Our district serves the northern tip of Tulare County and encompasses
approximately 22 square miles of California's agricultural heartland.
At Monson-Sultana School we seek to:
- Encourage positive attitudes and behavior through the programs and activites we provide.
- Act as a positive role model in the community we serve.
- Engage all students in an environment that esteems their individual accomplishments.
- Deliver instruction using state of the art content and delivery to improve student achievement.
- Supplement our core curriculum with instruction and participation in the arts, athletics, and technology.
- Graduate students who are well prepared for their continuing education and continuing role in their community
School Colors: Red, Black, White
School Mascot: Raiders